Life Line Screening is the UK's leading provider of community based health screening events. Our aim is to help people identify and understand their risks associated with a number of diseases, including Stroke and Coronary Heart Disease.
As an organisation, we are active in the research of the causes of vascular disease and our goal is to help to inform and educate our customers, as well as the healthcare community.
Since our inception in the UK in 2007, we have screened over 350,000 people, and currently screen nearly 80,000 each year at over 2,000 screening events nationwide. Through this experience, we often identify serious health issues and have helped save thousands of lives. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality preventive screenings at affordable rates.
A Commitment to Quality
We’re dedicated to providing you with health information you can trust:
- We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission in England.
- Our ultrasound and medical technicians conduct all screenings according to strict protocols and the latest recommendations for categorisation of normal and abnormal results.
- Our ultrasound sonographers and medical technicians are either registered with the HPC (Health Professionals Council), SOR (Society of Radiographers) or other professional societies.
- We are advised by an Expert Medical Board which includes some of the UK's leading experts in their field and our imaging services are audited in a side-by-side study from an independent vascular sonographer.
Clinical Advisory Committee
- We are proud to have a Clinical Advisory Committee who review and endorse the company's clinical protocols including ultrasound and general clinical practices. They also advise the company on training and continued professional development and act as an external assessor of the company's quality control mechanisms; to review the audit practices and the subsequent outcome analysis of audits, complaints and incidents.